Photography Tutorials - Tips For Stock Photography
LOKOSNIMKA - Tips For Stock Photography - Stock photography is a way of snapping photos of what you want and earning some money by selling the rights to people that want to use your photos. Of course there are some rules before you can get accepted into stock photographing portfolios.
1. The photographs need to be of high technical quality. It has to look perfect and clear without any blur or distortion.
2. Be careful with lighting, try out different kinds, go outside and shoot.
3. Colorful photos are the ones that sell best, so keep that in mind.
4. Be creative with the angles and perspectives. Look around you and see what could be interesting to capture. Watch out for natural contrasts, they can have an amazing effect on photos.
5. Use the manual mode on your SLR camera and practice. Go on courses if you need to know more about photography, and how to capture amazing photos.
6. Edit in Photoshop if the stock photography website is allowing you too. Also remember to read all the rules on that site.
7. Keywords are important for people that will search your photos, so use some words that are meaningful for your photo, and give people a chance to find you easy.
Tags: earn by selling photographs, stock photography tips, Tips For Stock Photography
More Info: Pangandaransunset